About me

Mitt foto
Stockholm, Sweden
My academic blog with history, primarily military history as the main theme. Please leave a comment that can be relevant and useful for the topic which you find interesting. I am writing in several languages, including English, depending on the theme and the languages of the sources. At the moment I am working as guide at Batteriet Arholma military museum in Stockholm. For further information please contact me on lauvlad89@gmail.com

onsdag 16 oktober 2013

WW1 beyond the mud and trenches - BBC’s plans for the centenary of World War One in 2014


As my BA assignment is mostly about the period of The Great War, I see towards next year with the BBC's plans for making new documentaries about WWI. I would also like to be in Sarajevo at this point where a ceremony is going to be held and where historians are going to have meetings for discussions. 

Also, do you remember these lads when it comes to WWI? 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar