About me

Mitt foto
Stockholm, Sweden
My academic blog with history, primarily military history as the main theme. Please leave a comment that can be relevant and useful for the topic which you find interesting. I am writing in several languages, including English, depending on the theme and the languages of the sources. At the moment I am working as guide at Batteriet Arholma military museum in Stockholm. For further information please contact me on lauvlad89@gmail.com

onsdag 22 februari 2017

Political communication during EP-elections in Sweden among the political parties


In this post, I am wiring about the results of the analysis performed in my master thesis about political communication by studying the EP-elections in Sweden during 2014. The mentioned policy areas have been chosen based on their popularity in accordance with the results in Statistics Sweden survey before the elections. During the study, I applied four categories of political communication levels: EU, EU-regional, National and Hybrid. Also, in the end, the trend level is presented. Here I offer political communication among the political parties based on statements in their electoral programs.  


For more information about my work, please download the paper here. 




































In the next post, I am going to write about conclusions from the study. 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar