About me

Mitt foto
Stockholm, Sweden
My academic blog with history, primarily military history as the main theme. Please leave a comment that can be relevant and useful for the topic which you find interesting. I am writing in several languages, including English, depending on the theme and the languages of the sources. At the moment I am working as guide at Batteriet Arholma military museum in Stockholm. For further information please contact me on lauvlad89@gmail.com

måndag 1 september 2014

Pictures from invasion of Poland


Since it is 75 years ago since Poland was invaded by Hitlers regime here is a very interesting link where colored pictures can bee seen from during the time of invasion. 

http://life.time.com/history/world-war-ii-invasion-of-poland-1939-color-photos/#1

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar