About me

Mitt foto
Stockholm, Sweden
My academic blog with history, primarily military history as the main theme. Please leave a comment that can be relevant and useful for the topic which you find interesting. I am writing in several languages, including English, depending on the theme and the languages of the sources. At the moment I am working as guide at Batteriet Arholma military museum in Stockholm. For further information please contact me on lauvlad89@gmail.com

söndag 14 augusti 2016

Sarajevo Synagogue and the Jewish Museum




For more info, please check here. 



A tombstone for the graveyard. 


















Famous rabins from the local community. 








The Jewish museum opened during the middle of the 60's. 




























































 A merchantman's shop 







 Ketuba - marriage agreement from 1935 





Ceremonial artefacts 








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar