About me

Mitt foto
Stockholm, Sweden
My academic blog with history, primarily military history as the main theme. Please leave a comment that can be relevant and useful for the topic which you find interesting. I am writing in several languages, including English, depending on the theme and the languages of the sources. At the moment I am working as guide at Batteriet Arholma military museum in Stockholm. For further information please contact me on lauvlad89@gmail.com

måndag 16 september 2019

Kyiv History Museum


Last week I visited the Kyiv History Museum. It is a smaller museum where the exhibition is based on only one floor. Later on, I find out via my colleague working at Madian Museum that the Kyiv History Museum used to have a more significant exhibition and housing but was relocated.  One thing that I noticed is that presentation of the local history mostly is about the early medieval periods during Kievan Rus and with focus on intellectual and wealthier individuals as priests, merchants and officers. If you have around 40-60 minutes of free time, a visit to this museum is recommended. 

















Interactive








Glagoljica style letters. 

















Money and decorations 
















Extra shiny 








Teather poster. 







Middle-class life. 






























Thank you for reading. Please follow also my page Vlad's history 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar