About me

Mitt foto
Stockholm, Sweden
My academic blog with history, primarily military history as the main theme. Please leave a comment that can be relevant and useful for the topic which you find interesting. I am writing in several languages, including English, depending on the theme and the languages of the sources. At the moment I am working as guide at Batteriet Arholma military museum in Stockholm. For further information please contact me on lauvlad89@gmail.com

måndag 30 oktober 2017

Interview for Conatus News and an article about the situation in Catalonia


During October I was interviewed by Zorana Vuk for the progressive portal Conatus News where I partly gave academic views on the current political situations in the EU. Also, I published an article about the situation in Catalonia where I argued that political development is not only based on the nation-state principle but also when it comes to EU-state behaviour. 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar