About me

Mitt foto
Stockholm, Sweden
My academic blog with history, primarily military history as the main theme. Please leave a comment that can be relevant and useful for the topic which you find interesting. I am writing in several languages, including English, depending on the theme and the languages of the sources. At the moment I am working as guide at Batteriet Arholma military museum in Stockholm. For further information please contact me on lauvlad89@gmail.com

tisdag 14 juni 2016

269 skott!

Kanonen m/50 med 10,5 cm kaliber vars enda kvarvarande exemplar idag finns på Batteriet Arholma sköt totalt 269 skott mellan 1968-1992 . Det motsvarar ungefär 11,20 skott om året vilket beror på att anläggningarna som var i bruk på Arholma och på grannön Ovanskär inte var bemannade under hela årets gång utan användes för övningsverksamheten under mer begränsade tidsperioder. 









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar