About me

Mitt foto
Stockholm, Sweden
My academic blog with history, primarily military history as the main theme. Please leave a comment that can be relevant and useful for the topic which you find interesting. I am writing in several languages, including English, depending on the theme and the languages of the sources. At the moment I am working as guide at Batteriet Arholma military museum in Stockholm. For further information please contact me on lauvlad89@gmail.com

torsdag 5 september 2013

British Museum Part III. British Museum Del III

During the last time, I have been occupied with the BA-assignment. That is why for that reason only a short comment is published. But as you probably know, a picture is worth a thousand words.


Under den senaste tiden har jag varit upptagen kring uppsatsen. Därför blir denna gång en kort inlägg, men som man säger: en bild säger mer än tusen ord.


From the Pompeii exhibition / Från Pompejiutställningen. 




Political slogans 
                                                                                     Politiska slagord

 No comment 
                                                                                     Inga kommentar.

Undrar hur han tänkte kring kranen 
                                                             I wonder how he thought about the tap

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar